Sunday, April 3, 2011

let's go

I want to move out of this little town, I want to live where my girlfriend lives now, I want to make up my mind so I can stop moving around. So I'm a hitch a ride out of California, And find some place where I can breathe Where I can line up my thoughts in order Of when they came to me. And she'll say "Yeah, what are you waiting for? You can leave anytime that you want. Yeah, are you waiting for something more To pull your face from the floor tonight?" Yeah, what are you waiting for? You can leave anytime that you want. Yeah, are you waiting for something more To pull your face from the floor. [Paper walls in a stale apartment Spilling thoughts on a crowded street In one voice I can hear my head asking, "what's become of me?" And she'll say "Yeah, what are you waiting for? You can live with me forever if you want Or, you waiting for something more? So pick up  your pace from the door tonight." Yeah, what are you waiting for? You can come with me anytime that you want. Yeah, are you waiting for something more like
To pull yourself  to see me tonight?

1 comment: